Integral Student Outcomes
Integral Student Outcomes (ISOs)
St. Lucy's Priory High School graduates become...
- SPIRITUAL WOMEN who will…
- exhibit a knowledge and appreciation of the Catholic faith rooted in Benedictine traditions.
- apply moral and ethical values to decision making.
- act on principles of peace and justice.
- articulate a personal spirituality while respecting the beliefs of others.
- demonstrate self-directed leadership as a member of global society.
- demonstrate a willingness to minister to one another, recognizing the dignity of the human person.
- worship with others through prayer, scripture, liturgical celebrations, retreats and involvement in Christian service.
- EDUCATED WOMEN who will…
- exhibit skills and knowledge consistent with a college preparatory curriculum with an emphasis on STREAM (Science, Technology, Religion, Engineering, Art, Math) education.
- use critical thinking skills to work with information and to promote independent, life-long learning.
- express themselves to others creatively, articulately, and effectively.
- exhibits active listening skills.
- use technology to obtain, process, and transmit information in a legal and ethical manner.
- demonstrate respect for differing points of view as well as an awareness of the social, political and economic challenges that result from an interdependent world.
- INTEGRATED WOMEN who will…
- exhibit self-worth and integrity through personal responsibility for their own actions and self-discipline.
- set realistic, attainable goals and develop strategies to achieve them.
- utilize successes and challenges as a means of growth.
- develop strong and trusting relationships, as well as promoting the common good in a global community.
- exhibit a sense of respect for self and others.
- demonstrate behaviors that promote physical and emotional well-being.
- COLLABORATIVE WOMEN who will…
- work in a group setting to accomplish a task, sharing and developing unique talents.
- demonstrate leadership skills, including responsibility, initiative, diligence, and cooperation.
- relate in a positive manner within culturally and organizationally diverse groups.
- exhibit a sense of civic responsibility and stewardship over the world's environment.