Application - Eighth Graders
Fill out application completely, which includes the Request for Student Records.
Parent/guardian must sign application.
$75.00 non-refundable application/test fee before January 15, 2019. Make checks payable to St. Lucy's High School. After January 15, application fee is $90.00.
Entrance Exam for Eighth Graders
￼High School Placement Test (HSPT) is required of all applicants to ￼the 9th grade.
An email will be sent to you confirming the receipt of your application and the date of the HSPT.
Primary test date is Saturday, January 19, 2019 at St. Lucy’s
Make-up test date is Saturday, January 26, 2019 at St. Lucy’s
Selection for freshmen is based on the student's:
Successful completion of eighth grade with acceptable grades and conduct.
Once all the necessary information has been received, the Admissions Review Board will review your application and notify you by letter and email of their decision in early March, 2019. Attendance at a Registration session, required forms, and payment of registration are part of the Admission process.
Transfer students applying for their sophomore or junior year must send current transcripts, have a minimum grade of “B” in academic classes and a minimum of a “C” or better in all other classes. Acceptance of transfer students depends on present enrollment and available openings.
Steps to Apply as a Transfer:
- Fill out application completely
- Submit at least one letter of recommendation from a current teacher
- Parent/Guardian must sign application
- $75.00 non-refundable application fee (Make checks payable to ￼St. Lucy’s High School
- Fill out Request for Student Records (St. Lucy’s will request ￼student’s official records, but please include a copy of transcripts)
- Schedule an interview with administration