Expected Schoolwide Learning Results (ESLR’s)
St. Lucy’s Priory High School Graduates are...
- Spiritual Women
- exhibit a knowledge and appreciation of the Catholic faith.
- apply moral and ethical values to decision making.
- act on principles of peace and justice.
- articulate a personal spirituality while respecting the beliefs of others.
- demonstrate a willingness to minister to one another.
- worship with others through prayer, scripture, and liturgical celebrations.
- Educated Women
- exhibit skills and knowledge consistent with a liberal arts, college preparatory curriculum.
- use critical thinking skills to work with information and to promote independent, life-long learning.
- express themselves creatively, articulately, and effectively.
- use technology to obtain, process, and transmit information.
- demonstrate an awareness of the social, political and economic challenges that result from an interdependent world.
- Integrated Women
- exhibit self-worth and integrity through personal accountability and self-discipline.
- set realistic, attainable goals and develop strategies to achieve them.
- utilize successes and failures as means of growth.
- develop strong and trusting friendships.
- exhibit a sense of respect for self and others.
- demonstrate behaviors that promote physical and emotional well being.
- Collaborative Women
- work in a group setting to accomplish a task.
- demonstrate leadership skills, including responsibility, initiative, diligence, and cooperation.
- develop and share talents.
- relate in a positive manner within culturally and organizationally diverse groups.
- exhibit a sense of stewardship over the world’s environment.