BASH Dinner & Auction
BASH 2018 “Light, Truth and Peace”
BASH (Building a Scholastic Heritage) has been the school's largest event for more than 40 years. All proceeds raised at BASH provide additional funds to the school for short and long-term institutional needs.
St. Lucy's strives to offer a well-rounded, Catholic education that empowers students to be spiritual, educated, integrated and collaborative women. This year, your support for BASH will help St. Lucy's create an environment where a STEAM program can be further developed.
STEAM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math and is designed to arm students with the skills and knowledge they need to be successful innovators in the 21st Century. We hope that growing our Student Enrichment Programs will help us reach our goal of a cohesive and integrated STEAM program for our students.
BASH 2017 - Somewhere in Time
2017 BASH Grand Raffle winners:
$10,000.00 winner Denise Armenta (Sold by Mathe Armenta)
$1000.00 winner Dena Romero (Sold by Zia Boose)
$500 winner Nikki Dolback (Sold by Riley Dolback)
Thank to our wonderful vendors:
• Chef Henry for the fabulous dinner catered by Spaggi's
• Jim Fidak from Over the top Specialty Rentals
• Jim Nye The Benefit Auction Guy and his fabulous team Mike and Mark Shumard.
• Luigi Dizon From Luigi's Lights and Sound for transforming the gym.
• Patti Peralez for here for being our Puppy Pal
• To the Damien Jazz band and Sister's In Song for their talented performances
• To Megan Anne Photography
• Mike Sereno from Sunseri's for their donation to our bar.
Congratulations to our Spirited Bidders:
• Delia and Michael Duran item 3009 The Regent Classic
• Scott and Tina Elenberger for Items 3002 A Year of Shopping at Fiorina's 3003 Diamond Earrings and 3004 Deck the Halls 3028 Diamond Heart Pendant.
• Denise and Robert Johnson 3006 Wine Tasting for Eight
• Chris and Ednalyn Berg item 3020 Hamilton Tickets
• Brian and Wendy Gauer item 3017 Puppy Love
• Rob and Michelle Clark and Hector and Monica Varela item 3023 Graduation ticket winner.